Your Indianapolis Medical Expert Witness
Dr. Allen Nichol | 614-506-8128
The Best Indianapolis Medical Malpractice ExpertYou, or your client, are preparing a defense against a medical malpractice lawsuit in Indianapolis. For those not personally involved in the medical situation in question, case details, data, and research can be overwhelming.
Ensure that the truth is made clear during the discovery process or hearing. Choose the Indianapolis medical expert with experience in making the complicated comprehendible for those outside the medical profession.
What are the Advantages of Choosing Dr. Nichols as Your Experienced Indianapolis Medical Expert?Dr. Allen Nichol’s career covers many areas of medicine, from being directly involved with clinical pharmacy to instructing the next generation of Pharm. D.’s. Here are some of the things he will leverage to your advantage:
- As an instructor in higher education, and from an aggregation of many years being directly involved in pharmacy, Dr. Nichol has developed the unparalleled communication skills you’re seeking in an Indianapolis medical malpractice expert.
- Dr. Nichols’ prior experiences as an Indianapolis medical expert witness can serve as a road map through your case and to a fair resolution.
- Dr. Nichols’ work in pharmaceutical care makes him extremely knowledgeable in new research, data, and specifics from which he can construct a comprehensive, strong defense.
In What Specific Areas Can Dr. Nichol Serve as an Indianapolis Medical Expert for Litigation Support and Consulting?
- Pre-Clinical Toxicology Support:
- Study Data Review and Analysis, Report Preparation, Peer Review, Risk Characterization, Comparative Risk
- Drugs of Interest:
- Alcohol, Botox, Cephalosporin, Cipro, Cocaine, Cyclosporine A, Demerol, Dylantin, Proscar, Keflex, Levanquin, Librium, Lithium, Mellaril, Methadone, Mineral Oil, Morphine, NuvaRing, Penicillin, Phenylpropanolamine, Prilosec, Progesterone, Zyprexa, Prozac, Soma, Viagra, Xanax, Zicam
Contact Dr. Allen Nichol, the Indianapolis medical expert, today.
Fill out my online form.